Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4576. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
- After publishing the previous post and finishing sharing my Facebook memories, I started searching for Ekka showbags; I'm going with Louiza next Monday afternoon! :D
- At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Toms: think it's Louiza minding me from 9:30am till 1pm? Must remember to ask PIG mum to please find me a new book to read tonight; if she won't, I'll haveta ask Louiza too please grab me one toms morning while I'm brushing teeth/sitting over the loo.
- Presume we'll buy groceries from Underwood Marketplace Woolies and grab my arvo tea honey chicken sushi roll before coming home for a shower and lunch?
- Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with sweetener, playing table tennis with dearest dad @ church then reading for three hours toms!
- Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment