Saturday, August 29, 2026

Saturday Post 324c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2858. Righteo,  continuing tonight's events?

  • PIG mum tossed me one banana (to peel myself, passed me one tasty cracker (the 5th/6th?) and poured me one huge  mug of herbal  tea before returning upstairs for pigland. I happily  read  A Fortunate Life for another two hours and five minutes, since it's only Saturdays that I can spend a blessed three hours reading~
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, I returned online.
  • All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine’s, read by Paul Taylor) for the 190TH time: Wilson, De Meillon, Ernst, Thistlewaite, Raja, Shannon, Raval, Shamba (first name), Ha-teya (first name),  Gripske, MacGoverne, Bowen (heard), Albanese (heard), Cook, Miles, Scanlon, Jiselle (first name), Manning, Jaze (first name), Pink, Bennett, Tsimpikas, Jai  (first name), Arrow  (heard), Bijit (first name), Dey, Sinclair, Epstein (heard), Slater, Borthwick (heard),Farnworth, Cobbo, Plath, Erland (first name), Haarland, Trump, Dearden  (heard), Nanai (heard),  Millward, Rozynsiki, Bradley, Edwards,  Parton, Hannay, Rogers, Stolz, Gotterup, Kiss (heard), Panozzo, Hardwick (heard),  Pendlebury, Shannon, Zoungas, Nelson, Evangeline (first name) and Kumar. Dominique Loudon read the sports report, Alice Stolz read the auction report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Kangaroo Point.  Brisbane was 16-24. Brisbane toms:  13-25. Mt. Gravatt toms: 11-24. Sunrise: 6:04am Sunset 5:34pm 7:47pm PIG mum tried summoning me for dinner @ 8:58pm but I told her "If you can't wait two minutes for me;  please eat first. I'll join once the news ends."

  • After asking for and receiving permission to join dinner @ 7pm after the news ended I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P  table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa turnip, lotsa soup carrot and some yummy eggy meat brisket with tofu on  top!

  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup;  after taking the bowl over to  the sink I   walked myself  slowly and safely  back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Only PIG mum summoned me back to make tuna buns with  her! Ela helped with the rolling pin~

  • Anyways, hopefully brb after  I  ring  Aunty Lai @ 9pm then use the loo for one  more tinkle with my final,  final plodding total for today, the final, final events for  tonight plus what's happening  Sunday, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: