Sunday, August 23, 2026

Sunday Post 323c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's  new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2322 and secondly, Joni's  devotional topic's 'The Owner Of The Upper Room'.  Anyways,  continuing tonight's events?

  • PIG mum didn't lemme shower until 5:20pm. *sigh*
  • So a  nice hot shower for me -  I  washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening  both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all  done after only 9%, but  happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • Since she'll not even dry my back for me anymore, once she dried the back of the seat for me I did everything else until Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo   seat I sat for one tinkle, stamped both feet dry, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine’s, read by someone XD )  for  the 187TH time:  D’Alessandro, Crisafulli, Whyte (heard), Thomas, Heagney, Rowan, Greer, Trump, Probyn, Hanson, Farley (heard), Bowen, Timar, Croucher, Suszy (first name), Little, Sinclair, Herrington, Mendy, Mills, Todhunter, Brooks (heard), Ritchie (heard), Markle (heard), Fyles, Goodfall,  Jiselle (first name), Manning, Habana, Bates, Oates (heard), Ford, Tindall, Gretel (first   name), Mead,Thomson,Cummins, Starc, Prince, Levi (heard),Horsburgh, Meyer (heard),Meninga, Ciraldo,Hannay,  Zahos (heard), Broc (first  name), Feeney,Green, Jakob (first name, heard), Funk, Starc, Lyon, Roberts,Mitchell and Meninga (heard). someoneead the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Southport.  Brisbane was 11-24 today. Brisbane toms: 14-23. Mt. Gravatt toms:   11-23. Sunrise:  6:10am Sunset:  5:32pm

  • Once the news ended, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the dinner table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Dinner tonight: leftover from dinner last night plus lotsa added vegetables.

  • Dinner was spooned down  with one bowl  of soup;  after taking the bowl to  the sink I  walked myself slowly  and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Uncle Slam  said he'd pick  dad up for the airport @ 8:30pm but when he'd not arrived by 8:40pm I sent him a Whatsapp message asking  where are you?

  • But he arrived shortly, and obviously I had to walk out  to the garage to hug and kiss dearest dad and wish him a safe trip back to HK!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final  plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening  toms else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em.  ^^

No comments: