Friday, August 21, 2026

Friday Post 323b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential  final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 5530. Ha, I'm just over 5.5  grand.  XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up  the most important  two  hours of my day online I used the loo for one tinkle then sat @ the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum please to gimme arvo tea plus Rosanna's birthday  card for writing!
    Cheers,
    Em.  ^^
    P.S. All  the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's,  read by Melissa Downes and Joel Dry) for the 185TH time: Ha-teya (first name), Gripske, Ryan, Karantzis, Callum (first name), Mills, McEvoy, Putin (heard), Probyn, Barrett, Vasyl  (first name; his surname's sth like Myraschenko?), Korolev (heard), Teslov (heard), Millward, Bleijie, Kirkby, Cocktrie,  Dougan, Lanyon,  Cooper (heard), Copp, Grimshaw (heard), Albanese (heard), Young,  Gee, Hales (heard), Burke (heard), Hanson (heard), Butler, Trump  (heard),  Araghchi, Conway, Makenna (first name), Baily Treble, Zuckerberg, Hewson, Sussex (heard), Owens, Twominey, Shannon,   Kostecki, Holman (heard),  Cummins, Lyon (heard), Alcaraz (heard),  King, Bellamy,  Kroehn (heard), Aberg, Cantlay, Bennett (heard),  Slater  (heard), Boyd (heard), Brimson (heard), Mead, Cobbo (heard), Reynolds,  Elordi,  Pearce, Cogger (heard), Mountbatten-Windsor (heard), Gregory, Bavas (heard) and Kohler.  Chris Kohler  read the finance report (1AUD =   71.xxUSc), Bronte Gildea read the sports report  and Luke  Bradnam  read the weather report from Main Beach. Brisbane  was 11-23 today. Brisbane toms: 12-23. Mt. Gravatt toms: 9-22. Sunrise:    6:12am Sunset 5:31pm


No comments: