Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1370. Anyways, continuing today's events?
- Arvo tea was my yummy chicken sushi roll with one huge mug of green tea. I happily read for another 110 minutes, reaching pg. 200 @ exactly 4:15pm, finishing the sushi @ 4:27pm, finishing the huge mug of PIG mum's black sesame soyabean milk @ 4:36pm, reached pg. 225 @ exactly 4:44pm, reached pg. 250 @ 5:16pm and reached pg. 275 @ 5:42pm.
- Did another stinky unspeakable (thanks to PIG mum who brought me one cup of water), returned online and happily watched the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 174TH time. All the interesting surnames I saw are @ the bottom of today's first post.
- When PIG mum summoned me for dinner @ 7:14pm I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Turns out dad's having dinner with the other Saturday service people!
- Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa-not -very-yummy bean sprouts, some leftover air-fryer tofu that I made with Ari yesterday and four surprisingly delicious crispy roast pork that the parents bought recently and PIG mum baked tonight!
- Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walk myself slowly back online, again rising above
the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him
push me over.
- Righteo, hopefully bbl after one more tinkle after I ring Aunty Lai @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church Sunday!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment