Saturday, August 8, 2026

Saturday Post 332

Eep where did my original post go?! >< *sigh* Right, take two: firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2870 steps; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Power Of Creation'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'How To Make Anger Work 0For You (2)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Impacting Generations' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and SIX MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 179TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Aww, I was hoping to score  an  awesome night's sleep last night, considering I'd endured two  hours of physio  yesterday  morning  and another of OT yesterday arvo but nature called shortly  after midnight! >< Never mind, I was prolly too excited since I'd searching for Ekka showbags and 'twas otherwise a sound sleep~ *sigh*
  • After the first  daylight pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
    Cheers,
    Em.   ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Mia Glover) for the 179TH time:Schwarzenecker, Ha-teya (first  name), Gripske, Alabodi, Copp, Day, Hassler, Turunui, Kiss (heard), Bowen, Hume, Hastie, Hanson (heard), Greer, Beckett, Brat, Trump, Border, Head, Starc (heard), Shannon, Larratt, Bratt, Sorby (heard), Bellamy, Schon, Meninga, Hughes,  Stolz, Mimi (first name), Becker, Draper, Lester, Liohman (heard), Samulis, Walsh, Giles, Hume, Slater, Duncan (heard), Fifita (heard), Murray (heard), Cleary, Yeo, Alamoti (heard), Amalee (first name, heard),  Saunders (heard), Zhang, Wong, Davison, Bryan and Meyrick. Dominique Loudon read the sports report, Alice Stolz  read the auction report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Bundall. Brisbane was 9-23 today.  Brisbane toms: 10-23. Mt. Gravatt toms: 8-23. Sunrise: 6:23am Sunset 5:24pm

No comments: