Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2822 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'What Can't Be Shaken'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
- After publishing the first post, I continued reading and sharing my Facebook memories.
- Precisely two hours after I started online, I got offline, used the loo for one tinkle then sat to read A Fortunate Life for one hour and to munch the arvo tea (one unpeeled banana, one tasty cracker and one huge mug of herbal tea) that PIG mum had kindly left me before hitting pigland upstairs.
- After reading for one hour I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment