Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Tuesday Post 323

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work  plodding 4905 steps (ooh, that's the closest  I've been to half a normal person for awhile! XD);  secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Message Of Creation'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Prayer Makes All The Difference' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'God Sees All' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE  HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after I  get home  from  Toastmasters; argh, that's the SECOND CONSECUTIVE DAY I've been denied the entirety of most MOST IMPORTANT TWO HOURS OF THE DAY online!! >< *sigh*  But just briefly, events for today?


  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7am~
  • Only Louiza forgot to come @ 9:30am but PIG mum was attending her Pilates class! ><
  • Wow: MICHELLE came and stayed with me  until Louiza arrived @ 11am! She even helped us  wash the dishes up~
  • When Louiza arrived exactly @ 11am, we went and  bought groceries from Pinelands Coles plus my weekly crunchy pork bahn mi from the Pinelands Bakehouse. Aunty Lisa said Aunty Nancy's away for two weeks!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: