Thursday Post 323c
One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ exactly 3900. Nice number, eh? Perhaps I'll reach 4000 toms! XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
- When dearest dad summoned me for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above
the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him
push me over.
- Dinner tonight: the delicious oyakudon that I cooked with Ari this arvo, topped with all these vegetables like yummy wombok.
- Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above
the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him
push me over.
- At 9pm I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above
the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him
push me over.
- Toms: Faith's minding me from 8am till 2pm and taking me to the NAB for two hours physio with Amr.
- Since I already cooked with Ari this arvo, once Faith leaves I should be free for the rest of the day; looking forward to my most important two hours of the day online, reading A Fortunate Life for one hour and watching the 6pm news for the 185TH time!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment