Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3140 (ha, I'm over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Boy With Five Loaves And Two Fish' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-SIX MINUTES online after getting home from dinner tonight!! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
- After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's car and buckle my own seatbelt. She tootles us ooff to church and parks outside the EM service hall. I hike up the ramp, use the second cubicle of the regular female toilets (since both the first cubicle and the disabled have closed lids but horrid PIG mum won't lift it for me), wash and dry both hands then grab my usual spot for service to the most left.
- Yay, I get to stay seated for worship today~ I sing everything, plus the harmony for four songs but like every other week, mean absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
- Speaker today was Pastor Peter Pie; his sermon was the third from his How People Change series.
- Afterwards there were multiple sharings but I needed to pee! >< I must've looked desperately @ Pastor Peter Pie since he came over and I muttered sorry nature calls; he fetched Sticky for me and walked with me outside; suddenly Rosanna appeared and told Peter Pie she'd take me~
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment