Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Wednesday Post 332

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1343 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's "As Secure A God's Faithful"; thirdly, TWFT topic's "You're Not Alone; God's With   You!" and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Family In God' but fifthly  and way most importantly I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TEN MINUTES online after I get home from our GG social  tonight!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like  the past several days, nature didn't call until   7:45am and after one pot :P trip  I did the exercises Winnie taught me to prevent further back pain  then I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Daddy   Bear and I happily   cuddled and snored, me waking once more for  the pot :P around 9am shortly   before PIG mum  begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs.  Soon,   she's let herself into  my room  to  hit me with the eye goo and give poor Elf a very  brief rub since she totally ignored my poor foot last night.  That's alright; Era rubbed her for fifteen minutes and let her wear her sock to   sleep  last night though obviously tugged the sock off first   thing this morning! XD
    Cheers,
    Em.  ^^

No comments: