Sunday, August 9, 2026

Sunday Post 332d

 One final good evening  and greeting  for  tonight! Firstly, apologies that  the previous post was all in  caps lock and secondly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2720 but thirdly and way most importantly I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-FOURMINUTES online while I video chat with Aunty Nga!! Meaning I'll try continue surfing the net while we talk. Righteo, final, final  events for tonight, just super-briefly?

  • Attended ESS then had lunch with dad @ Hungry Jack's with dad before coming home, doing my daily Bible readings and choosing showbags with PIG mum!\
  • Showered,  had just  under one bowl oof rice @ Ho Lin Wah then came home before visiting the loo for one more tinkle @ 9pm and again  @ 9:30pm;  how come caffeine makes you  pee more??
  • Toms: seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture before coming home for lunch with dad.
  • Excitement: Jacinta's taking me  to  the Ekka  toms from 1pm  and her shift doesn't finish till 10pm  since I need a shower after getting home!!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em.   ^^

No comments: