Thursday, August 27, 2026

Thursday Post 324

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1560 steps (ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand XD);  secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Shadows And Dreams';  thirdly, TWFTT topic's 'Think Good Thoughts' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Where God Reigns'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:45am and aftter one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Shortly afterwards, noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs and she's soon let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before returning outside and awaiting the arrival   of the new agency carer.
  • Her name's Terri, she's from The Cook Islands and she's already a grandma! We introduce ourselves while I'm sitting over the loo for three more tinkles. After we get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth, wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table with Terri.
  • Breakfast is one slice of toast very  lightly spread with avocado and hopefully very lightly sprinkled with salt (suppose it's just my inferior tastebuds that prevent me from detecting any? XD), all my  usual drugs :P and one full  mug of water  Aside from happily  watching Sunrise over breakfast, I also spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After giving me (both hands and face)  some sunscreen, Terri walks behind me back to the bathroom before  returning to the  kitchen and washing the breakfast dishes up. Over  the loo, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! 

  • After washing and drying Era I climb into the backseat of Terri's car and she tootles me off to the Garbo library for GCCW! Only it's especially busy along Logan Road this morning and Terri takes awhile before finding where the library is, hence why I skip the arrival loo trip and head straight into meeting room one.

  • Only nine attended and Tammy went with me to the loo once @ the break but Sattya thought my homework piece was deserving of CAKE and brought some;  I even got  seconds! :D

  • The meeting ended nine minutes early today and our next homework topic's 'The Last   Train To Nowhere'.

  • Less than twenty-five minutes left, so just briefly:

  • Used loo for one more tinkle, went home and showered then had a tuna in tomato and onion toastie with only one slice of cheese and one mug of powdered HK-style milk tea for lunch.

  • Ari came and gave Ela one hour of unfunctional exercises

  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 189TTTH time!

  • Hopefully PIG mum'll gimme dinner @ 7pm since I wanna watch the Broncos play the Storm afterwards; coverage begins  @ 7:30pm! Just grumpy that Reynolds has been denied his Suncorp farewell; I SAID in my XMas Greetttings last year that he and Hunt should've retired immediately after winning the premiership last year!! >< *sigh*

  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay; like I say every week; a very little's better than none @ all!

  • Toms: Milly's coming  @ 8am and taking me  to the NAB for two hours of  physio with Natasha. She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 2pm.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I  saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Melissa Downes and Joel Dry) for the 189TH time: Piotrowski, Albanese, Masillia (first name), Lockyer, Hanson, Probyn, Aili, Amrit (first  name), Bhusal, Usha (first name), Bariya, Croucher (heard), Laforest, Mimi (first name), Becker,  Yeates (heard),  Ravbar (heard), Malinauskus, Kroehn, Marshall,  Reynolds, Burke (heard), Than (first name), Todhunter, Mahony, Dametto (heard), Hudson, Haas, Payne (first name, heard), Butler, Miley (first  name), Cyrus, Parton, Hansenn, Matthews, Prain, Rafter (heard), Ciraldo, Mahoney,  Dearden (heard), Nanai (heard), Pullar, Shannnnon, Pilkington,   Purba, Aspinall (heard), Grint, Tszyu, Mahoney, Zuckerberg (heard), Hinks, Curry (heard) and Kohler. Chris Kohler read the finance report (1AUD = 71.82USc), Adam Jackson  read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from SouthportBrisbane was 16-24 tttoday. Brisbane ttoms:  14-25. Mt. Gravatt toms: 11-24. Sunrise: 6:06am Sunset   5:33pm. 

No comments: