Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Wednesday Post 323c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday's actually 3804 (PIG mum said divide by  1.7, not 1.2) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'He Will Never Change' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really  still owed TWO MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, continuing today's events?

  • Breakfast's one slice of toast very lightly spread with avocado and hopefully very lightly sprinkled with  avocado,   all my  usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! 

  •  After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of  the Cherry and buckle my own seatbelt (what I do all day). The parents climb in too, and dad tootles us off first to Hung's Auto  (in Springwood somewhere, maybe?) to borrow sth from Uncle Wah Hung.

  • Then dad tootles us off to   visit 28 Barradale Ct., the home he  built for  us all the way back in  like 1992! Wow, it's changed so much: not only is there a new roof but there's been a granny flat added!

  • Our final stop today was the Hyperdome! Unfortunately I didn't get to use Sparkless3 but we bumped into  our old neighbours Andrew and Jenny from Barradale Ct.; they're still  there!

  • I was hoping for Red Rooster  for lunch  @ food court  but daad had originally decided on sushi; we compromised on Japanese chicken  rice although  dad wouldn't lemme enjoy  a bowl  of chicken katsudon and restricted me to just teriyaki chicken while he  enjoyed KFC. *sigh*

  • Back home I plopped online to await Louiza's arrival  @ 4pm;  when she hadn't arrived by 4:05pm I headed  over to  the gobbling  :P table, intending  to ring CODA from  my mobile had she still not arrived by 4:10pm  but phew,  she arrived just then and dearest dad let her inside. Yup, she was stuck in traffic.

  • So a nice hot  shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Louiza who  helped me rinse out my  hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo   tea was one juicy yummy pear, one flavoured cracker and one huge mug of herbal tea. Louiza cleaned the bathroom then asked to leave early, I  said sure just  lemme use the loo once more first.  She's back toms morning and taking me to GCCW!

  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's)  for the 180TH time. All the things I like recording are @ the bottom of the previous post. The Slam's and Anna arrived for dinner and started without me; I joined after watching the news and using the pot :P   or one tinkle.

  • Dinner tonight:  rice, lotsa yummy wombok and like three pieces of  dad's delicious duck.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: