One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1458. Sorry, not quite 1.5 grand. Maybe toms. XD Righteo, final, fina events for tonight?
- After publishing the previous post I was reading and sharing my Facebook memories when I heard PIG mum turn the electric mixer on! That meant she was cooking sth; I'd better help! Unsure why Aunty Lai DEMANDS I help but hey. I head over. I head over, add the sugar into the mix and wield the electric mixer for awhile. Then I return online and ring Aunty Lai @ 9pm, talking with her for like 4:04.
- Phone call finished, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing's that I'm joining for lunch before cheering everyone during our own soccer world cup! Pastor Peter Pie will gimme a lift there, grab me some takeaway lunch and drop me back home afterwards; perhaps expect a super-pissy plodding total from me since he's said bring Sparkless3?
- Unsure will I be in home time to watch the 6pm news for the 175TH time, neither might I get to read for one hour toms but presuming we're having dinner @ Ho Lin Wah again. Actually I don't wanna watch the news: the Broncos just lost AGAIN. ><" *cringe*
- Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment