Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Wednesday Post 323d

 One final good evening and  greeting  for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3851. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly  and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • PIG  mum brought  me over one slice of the green tea  cake I helped her bake earlier; DELICIOUS! :D Even Aunty A took a slice home for later!
  • At 9pm,  I  walked myself once more slowly and safely to the  loo for one  more tinkle and back,  always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • The Slams and Aunty A left @ 9:14pm~
  • Toms:  Louiza's  coming @ 8am and taking me to GCCW!
  • Doubt I've got the hours for lunch out afterwards but Rebecca's taking me out to book club toms night and we're having our once-yearly dinner out afterwards @ like Wong's/some other Chinese restaurant; it'll have been one whole MONTH since I last enjoyed a proper meal out!
  • Best  of all, it's ice cream night toms night; like I  always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a lovely week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: