Monday, August 3, 2026

Monday Post 331b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final  plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3515 (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD)  and secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Saturate Yourself  With The Word' but thirdly   and way most importantly, I'm  really  still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY MINUTES online after dinner  tonight!! Righteo, potential  final, final events for tonight?

  • Still, PIG mum took her time doing things, meaning  I didn't let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth till just  after 9:50am! >< That's alright; will sit over the  loo extralong tonight before hitting the sac and twelve hours should've passed~
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly  and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: