Sunday, August 23, 2026

Sunday Post 323b

 Heylo  again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2865. Righteo, potential  final, final events for today?

  • After using up the most important two  hours of  my day I used the loo for one tinkle then  sat down  to scoff arvo  tea before returning online and watching  the Broncos' Friday night victory over the  Raiders!
  • We won by 4! Sorry to spoil Big Papa's  farewell match but since we'll already miss the finals  despite being  the PREMIERS last year *cringe*, @ least we FINALLY won SOMETHING!!  >< XD
  • Wanted to shower right  away but PIG mum's still too 'tired' from having her long arvo nap ... *sigh* 
  • Meaning I'll prolly haveta skip the news since I don't wanna miss the final  dinner with dad before he returns to HK for three weeks/one month!  *sigh*
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after  dinner   else wishing everyone a smashing   week   ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: