Friday, August 21, 2026

Friday Post 323c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 5886 (so prolly won't reach 6000 before tonight's out, sorry XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "Don't Just Cover Both  Ways". Anyways, continuing tonight's  events?

  • Card writing done and arvo tea (two tasty rice crackers, one gloopy mouthful of passionfruit and one huge mug of green  tea) I used the  loo for one more tinkle then  returned online to watch the  6pm news (Nine's) for the 185TH time. All the things I like recording are @ the bottom of  the previous post. Dad tried  summoning me over for dinner @ 6:58pm but I replied if you can't wait two minutes please eat first; I'll join once the news finishes.
  • Permission given to join dinner after the news ended, I used the loo for one tinkle then walk myself slowly  and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight:  rice, lotsa not-very-yummy pumpkin, lotsa some other vegetables I've since forgotten, some yummy snow fungus and like two lil chunks of delicious chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down  with one bowl of  soup; after taking  the bowl  over to the  sink I used the loo for another tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Immediately turned on ABC radio and listened to the Broncos match coverage; eep, we were losing  by fourteen points! 
  • When I tuned in, the Broncos immediately scored and soon regained the lead with ten minutes left!
  • Dad randomly demanded I come over and watch the last ten minutes  on  TV;  I immediately complied, replying please turn channel nine on.
  • We all forgot: Nine doesn't have streaming rights for Saturday matches until the finals! I grumpily returned online and listened to the end of the ABC's commentary; phew the Broncos FINALLY won and I'll have a match to watch toms!! :D
  • When nature randomly called @ 8:25pm I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total  for today, the final, final events for  tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing  weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em.  ^^

     

No comments: