Friday, August 7, 2026

Friday Post 332b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4519 (sweet I'm even just over 4.5 grand; that's even more uncommon than four grand! XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Your Heart Must Be In It'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  •  Physio today: Standing practice with left and forward weight shift and Ela removing rings and replacing over another pole, thirty barefoot sit-to-stands with left and forward weight shift plus resistance band and walked 1.5 laps of the Great Court at a fast but safe pace! Best  of all, after using the loo for one more tinkle and climbing back into  her car, Rebecca went and got a small dirty chai for me! :D 
  • Back home I  take a nice hot shower  - hairwash today. Also thanks to Rebecca who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch   was one tuna and onion and tomato and onion  toastie with only one cheese and one huge mug of herbal tea. Unfortunately yesterday already marked THREE WEEKS since I last enjoyed a proper meal out, so yay for book club dinner together next Thursday!
  • Rebecca cleaned the bathroom then left about ten minutes early; she's back next Thursday and taking me out to book club @ 5:30pm!
  • Whoops already outta time, so super-briefly: Ela did one hour of unfunctional exercises with Ari, I read my daily  Bible passages, watched the 6pm news (Nine's)  for  the 178TH time (all  the things I like recording are @ the bottom of  the previous post),  used the loo  for one dinner, had the usual dinner, drank  soup, took  bowl  to  sink and returned online.
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my  final, final plodding  total   for Friday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: