Sunday, August 30, 2026

Sunday Post 324c

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's  potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2614. Ha, I'm over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours of my day, I used the loo for one tinkle then sat @ the gobbling :P table to munch the arvo tea PIG mum had kindly left me before hitting pigland upstairs.
  • After  peeling   and eating one yummy   banana,  munching one tasty cracker (the 6th?)  and drinking one huge mug of green tea, I used the loo  for  one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely  back  online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  •  All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Paul Taylor) for the 191ST time: Hanson (heard), Santosh (first name), Swarmi, Severino (heard), Kalwarni, Wilson, Keates (heard), Pullar, Tikaram (first name), Meyer,  Stewart, Verco, Grimshaw (heard), Herdengen, Hanson (heard), Hastie (heard), Albanese (heard), Probyn, Whipps, Conroy, Payten, Dearden (heard), Luki (heard), Randle, Mickelberg, Eunki (first name), Shin, Graham, Marshall (heard),  Amitesh (first name),  Roy,  Border (heard), Herrington, Neser, Cleary (heard), Greer,  Harbison, Gottlieb (heard), Tedesco, Jakob (first name, heard), Funk (heard), Kiss, Schmidt (heard), Brigginshaw (heard), Hirning,Gilbert, Holmes, Hovland (heard), Scott (heard), Fox, Federer (heard), Bostock  (heard), Selwyn (first name, heard), Cockburn, Cobbo (heard), Makenna (first name), Baily, Schrinner and  Zahos (heard). Dominique Loudon read the finance report and Abbey Geran read the weather report from New Farm. Brisbane was 13-24 today. Brisbane toms: 13-24. Mt. Gravatt  toms: 9-23.  Sunrise 6:02am  Sunset 5:35pm
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: