Saturday, August 29, 2026

Saturday Post 324d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2927. Aww, sorry, not quite three grand. Maybe toms. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2858. Righteo,  continuing tonight's events?

  • At 9pm I rang Aunty Lai and chatted with her for 5:33~ She's having yuck cha with dearest dad toms!

  • The call  finished, I walked myself slowly and safely  once more to  the loo for one tinkle  and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: just church,  definitely nothing special. No, the special thing's PIG mum's taking  me  back home  after ESS and then  Jane's coming  @ 11am  and taking me to lunch   @ Ho Lin Wah  so PIG mum  can attend her gossip and coffee social  with her  aunty friends! Why I'm looking forward to this lunch:  Thursday two days ago already marked ONE WHOLE FORTNIGHT since I last enjoyed a proper lunch out! :D
  • Jane will see me home and showered before leaving  @ 2pm. Planning to spend my most important  two  hours of  the day online, read A Fortunate Life  for one/two hours then  watch the 6pm news for the 191ST time!
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: