Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Wednesday Post 324e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's  final, final plodding  total for Wednesday now  stands @ 3073. Ha,  I'm just over three  grand. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I continued reading and sharing my Facebook memories.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once  more slowly and safely to the loo for one  more tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: some new carer called Perry's coming from Staffing Options, helping me up then taking me  to GCCW!
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 1pm.
  • Looking  forward to  my most important two hours of the day online, reading A Fortunate Life for one hour and watching the 6pm news bulletin for  the 189TH time!
  • Anyways, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em.  ^^
    P.S. Tee hee I've managed FIVE posts today; that's not happened Wednesdays for awhile! XD

No comments: