Monday, October 7, 2024

Monday Post 445d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2379. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I Facebooked and started reading the She Reads Truth daily devotional.
  • At 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up since Bree's coming @ 10am and taking me to Breathe for physio.
  • Presuming we'll buy groceries from Pinelands Coles afterwards; fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme  buy a crunchy pork bahn mi for lunch from Pinelands Bakehouse!
  • After Bree sees me home and showered before leaving @ 2pm, I'm looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, reading for another hour (another reminder to self to ask Bree to please help me find a new book to read toms) before Nisha takes me to Toastmasters toms night! Hopefully PIG mum'll gimme some rice for arvo tea~
  • Meaning I'm looking forward getting dinner from Maccas, never mind that Unhappy Meals were what I got surely THREE DECADES ago! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: