Friday, October 11, 2024

Friday Post 446c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4034. Ha, I'm just over four grand. XD That doesn't happen too often! Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post then reading and sharing  the She Reads Truth devotional, I had thirty minutes  to happily play the HP version of Bejeweled - and even passed two/three more levels!
  • At 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  •  Toms: don't get support over the weekend. >< Hoping PIG mum'll help me up and I can be outta the bedroom before 9:45am ...

  • Dad says we might play table tennis together in the morning not the arvo since he's got sth on?

  • Mostly I'm looking forward to my two mugs of white tea with two sugars and I'm hoping to start reading the new book club novel for three hours; can't believe it's almost been two DECADES since they were executed! Can't remember: was their story linked with Schapelle Corby's? Will willingly give up watching the 6pm news for that~

  • Anyways, hope everyone has  a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: