Monday, October 14, 2024

Monday Post 446c

 Good evening again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3866 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Mighty To Save'. Anyways, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • When Bree announced her arrival two minutes early, both PIG mum and I went to answer the door but obviously she opened the door first, since she ambulates @ normal gait speed.
  • Only it wasn't Bree, but Lena!
  • So   a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Lena who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Back @ the gobbling :P table, I immediately rang CODA and asked was Bree coming to take me to physio toms since she was meant to come today but Lena appeared instead? Michelle replied yes; turns out Bree's car broke down and toms she'll come using a rental car!
  • Arvo tea was one delicious pear, two wee small round crackers and another big mug of green tea. The lunch mug was teabag, but this mug was powdered. Happiness was reading the book club novel for about one hour; today I reached pg. 175 @ 4:37pm, reached pg. 200 @ 5:12pm and I also discovered the book title on pg. 208. The other happiness was getting to play the HP version of Bejeweled for almost twenty minutes; I passed two more levels!
  • At 5:55pm I sat over the loo once more for two tinkles before signing Lena off with my thanks and byes. She's back 2pm Wednesday and taking me to table tennis~
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 160TH time. All the things I like recording are in today's first post.
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato, one piece of asparagus (I donated the other to PIG mum since it's pretty feral XD) and two tiny slices of tasteless soup chicken.
  • Dinner was washed down with one delicious mug of Chinese  tea; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again r rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • I'd just calculated my new plodding total and was about to start this post when PIG mum said she was gonna make creme brulee now and did I wanna help? Sure!
  • After another tinkle I sat @ the gobbling :P table, measuring and pouring things. I also stood @ the stove and stirred things PIG mum wouldn't lemme lean against the backrest to crack the eggs, but hey.
  • When dad suddenly awakes from his nap on the couch, I asked him please to put the toilet seat back down but he ordered I do that. Done, after I noted it down. No biggie to me.  But afterwards PIG mum refused my help to keep making creme brulee?  Her choice.
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after  one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Tuesday @ 9pm, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: