Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Wednesday Post 446

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from last night's actually 3515 (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, joni's  devotional topic from last night's 'Kingdom Living'; thirdly, the new  Wally PIG mum got me has already karked it XD; fourthly, John piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "Our Good's God's Delight"; fifthly, TWFT topic's 'You Can Change' and sixthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Lessons In Patience' but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-SIX  MINUTES online after I get home from table tennis!! *sigh* But just briefly, covering yesterday's events first?

  • Read The Golden Fool for one hour, reaching page 525 @ 4:41pm!
  • Nisha took me to Toastmasters! Good times~
  • Got an UnHappy Meal with an orange juice for dinner, got home and hit the sack. Zzz~
  • Today: yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am~
  • Bought groceries with PIG mum @ Warrigal Woolies~
  • Ate two-minute noodles for lunch!
  • Lena's taking me to table tennis @ 2pm
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 6pm; must remember to ask her to please get a new pen so I can write out Tammy's 50th birthday card for her! Unsure why horrid PIG mum wouldn't. >< *sigh*
  • Looking forward to watching the news for the 158TH time!
  • Off to Peter Pie's for GG Bible study afterwards~
  • Toms: think PIG  mum'll helping me up and then Karina's taking me to GCCW!
  • Fingers, toes and all other appendages crossed that she'll take me to lunch out afterwards!!
  • Looking forward to my most important hours of the day online and then hopefully I'll FINISH The Golden Fool before Bree takes me out too book club!
  • Hope everyone's having a  smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • P.S All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's,  read by Melissa Downes) for the 158TH time: Greer, Crisafullu, Hannify, Howard,  Bavas,  Fentiman (heard), Dixon (heard), Renshaw (heard), Khwaja (heard), Sanderson, Wilson, Kohler (heard), Payman, Godfrey, Rawlings, Kobe (first name), Hetherington, Fittler, Burke, Croucher,  Kelly,  Goldie, Chaz (first name), Mostert, Rostek, Lucio, Walters (heard), Langer (heard), Luai, Biden, Marhim, Cam, Lorenzo (first name,  heard)Ernst, Kenzie, Netanyahu, Alam, Djodan, Burrows (heard)Piotrowski, Miles, Baily, Obaid, Todhunter, Arvier and Youngberry. Chris Kohler read the finance report (1AUD = 67.46USc.), Paul Taylor read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Kangaroo Point.  Brisbane was 20-26. Brisbane tomorrow: 17-23. Mt. Gravatt toms: 16-23. Sunrise: 5:17am Sunset 5:54pm

No comments: