Saturday, October 12, 2024

Sunday Post 446

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1533 steps (ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Beware Of Serving God'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Find A Mentor (2)' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Conquering Mountains'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Grr, nature ended my five-day awesome sleep streak @ 1:50am this morning! >< *sigh* Don't worry, apart from that, 'twas a sound sleep~ 
  • Nature called again @ 7:05am and after another pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Right after that, noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs; soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help exceedingly slightly with not only just the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad's @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum returns to finish with only Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of the less yummy (sticky) bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) sprinkled very lightly with some healthy cereal with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast, all  my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast I walk myself slowly and safely back to the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's car and buckle my own seatbelt (what I do all day).  PIG mum tootles us off to church and parks outside the service hall. I haul myself up the ramp, use the last cubicle of the ladies loo (every single lid's closed; mean PIG mum won't lift any for me until I've reached the last one) and then sit outside in the overflow area, where the projector screen's @ the front.
  • Lol I was very impressed when the livestream kicked in @ 8:54am but wondered why nobody else came to the overflow area? I Whatsapped our Em group asking was everyone upstairs and Kwany came to fetch me inside! XD
  • Yay, I got to stay seated for worship today~ I sang everything I knew (didn't know the Canto words, obviously) plus the harmony for one song but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was some Reverend Suen (not our Samuel), Peter Pie translated for him and his message was about King David.
  • This was followed with the induction ceremony; originally, I'd thought that was gonna be held after morning tea!
  • Dad dragged me off to Hungry Jack's with him BEFORE 11AM! *sigh* But I shook a BBQ cheeseburger with a choc shake (even though dad nicked a GINORMOUS slurp first ><) and nibbled exactly ten chips. Doubt I'll get any this week, either. >< *sigh* But Uncle Danny and Aunty Shirley came to eat there too, hence why dad didn't order me to leave until just after midday. Once I finished eating, I happily played the HP version of Bejeweled; I've passed three levels today already!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Once I've used up the most important two hours of my day online, I'll use the loo for one tinkle then sit @ the gobbling :P table and keep reading the book club novel! Oh, gotta charge mobile phone, too~
  • Dad had better take us out for dinner tonight somewhere with CHINESE food and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up, since I've got an 11am appointment to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Bet she's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
  • Hopefully PIG  mum'll take me grocery shopping and aisle walking afterwards, else expect a super-pissy plodding total for me.
  • Bree's minding me from 4-6pm. Looking forward to reading the book club novel for one hour and fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news for the 160TH time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week  ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: