Thursday, October 3, 2024

Thursday Post 445d

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2822 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic for tonight's "Being God's Mirror." Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Bree came today @ 4pm, not Karina! I've not seen her since the beginning of 2024, 'twas lovely to catchup~
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Bree who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was one yummy, quartered pear, half a plain cracker and one big mug of white tea. Pity Bree couldn't find any sweetener! XD
  • Happiness was reading the Robin Hobb novel for one hour (I reached pg. 350 @ exactly 4:50pm) before having twenty minutes to play the HP version of Bejeweled - I passed one/two more levels!
  • At 5:55pm I used the loo once more for two tinkles and then signed Bree off with my thanks and byes. She's back next Tuesday 9:30pm till 1:30pm roughly.
  • Happily watched the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 154TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Toms:  Peggy's minding me 9:30am till 1/2pm. PIG mum says we can hike around Underwood Park since it's not too hot yet. Unsure where we'll buy groceries from afterwards but after she leaves Dorrie's coming to give Ela one hour of unfunctional exercises.
  • Hoping to read the Robin Hobb novel for one hour and watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 155TH time.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight else wishing everyone a smashing end to the  week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: