Friday, October 4, 2024

Friday Post 445b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4504 (ha, I'm just over 4.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Cool Snow. Righteo, continuing events for today?

  • After PIG mum lets her in, Peggy knocks, opens the door and announces good morning. When I nod Pearl @ her, she asks fifteen more minutes? Another nod from Pearl and she retreats, phew. XD
  • When Peggy returns, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Peggy who squirts some toothpaste out for me. Oh, and the garage guy arrives to fix our garage. Did I say yet? I started using a new electric toothbrush last night and I can't get over how sensitive the button is! XD
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk out to the gobbling :P table with Peggy, who told me she had her two usual hardboiled eggs with salt for breakfast.
  • For my breakfast, I munch one bowl of healthy cereal with one slice of toast spread with avocado and lightly sprinkled with salt, popped all my usual drugs :P and drank one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, Peggy walks behind me back to the bathroom. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Whoops only just over twenty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Brushed teeth, did a tinkle, ate breakfast, did a stinky unspeakble, bought groceries with Peggy @ Pinelands Plaza and my crunchy pork  bahn mi from Aunty Lisa @ Pinelands Bakehouse, hiked around Underwood Lake with Peggy and took a break on the sunlounge (Peggy fed me three delicious cinnamon donuts <3) before coming home for a shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was my delicious crunchy pork bahn  mi plus one   delicious mug of vanilla chai sweetened with two sugars. Dorrie rang to say she'd come late but only came like seven minutes late and Ela did one hour of unfunctional hand exercises with her before I munched arvo tea and happily read The Golden Fool for one hour; reaching pg. 375 @ 3:58pm
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 155TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • PIG mum got dearest dad to start dinner without me @ 6:43pm.  I joined after the news ended.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa boiled little tong vegetable, lotsa some other vegetable I've since forgotten and two/three thin slices of pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding  total for today, the final, final events  for tonight plus what's  happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: