Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Thursday Post 446

 Good afternoon!  Firstly, I've not any plodding total to login yet since PIG mum's still trying to figure out how this new Wally works; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's "God's Wise Mercy"; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Don't Be Envious" and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional Love Beyond Boundaries'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night!  Nature didn't call until 7:05am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Nature calls again one hour later; after another pot :P trip I've just crawled back into bed when ding dong, Karina arrives! PIG mum lets her in; she knocks, opens the door and says good morning. I nod Pearl @ her, and she asks fifteen more minutes? Pearl nods again and she wisely withdraws. XD
  • When Karina comes back, I use the pot :P for three more tinkles, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Karina who's already squirted some toothpaste for me.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table with Karina, grousing @ her for AGAIN not eating any breakfast! ><
  • For my breakfast, I enjoy another lovely fluffy slice of sponge cake from Aunty Susannah, two dry (no honey) Weet-Bix with milk, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* Thanks also to Karina who turns Sunrise on for my viewing pleasure~
  • After breakfast, Karina comes with me back to the bathroom. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Karina's car and she tootles me off to GCCW!
  • Seven attended this morning, homework topic for next fortnight's 'A Chance Encounter' and Ken said my homework was excellent today! I gave Tammy her '50' birthday card and she lent me that grammar tee to wear to the reunion next month! 
  • The meeting ended six minutes early today but mostly I was grumpy @ horrid PIG mum who wouldn't lemme get the $5.00 quarter pounder and $1.50 LARGE sundae from the MyMaccas app. *sigh*
  • Got home and took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, PIG mum had cooked some vermicelli for lunch. That was washed down with one yummy mug of green tea from Aunty Mga.
  • After  taking the bowl over to the sink I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Going to use the bathroom now then sit and read and hopefully finish the Robin Hobb novel before Bree takes me to book club!
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me and then toms arvo think I'm cooking with Dorrie!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: