Friday, October 4, 2024

Friday Post 445

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4331 steps (sweet I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often!); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Absolute, Sovereign, Almighty Love'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Rebuild Your Marriage (1); fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Childlike Response' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-TWO MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 155TH time! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am, and after  one pot :P  trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Pearl and I happily snore after that, me waking again for the pot :P around 9am shortly before PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before returning outside to await Peggy's arrival but  since Peggy doesn't arrive until 9:30am, I actually fell back asleep before Peggy pressing the door bell dinging me awake!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Nine's, read by Melissa Downes) for the 155TH time: Kenzie, Marchesini, Crawford (heard), Arvier, Crisafulli (heard), Miles, Dutton, Godfrey, Zariyan, Shay (first name), Kearsley, Biden (heard), Sanner, Danon, Paige, Thorpe, Probyn, Albanese, Dutton, Sadeghi, Thomas, Tyre (first name), Rawlings, Menendez, Shaheed, Fagan, Zorko, Dunkley, Wilmot Bremner, Wishart, Bailey, Harrison, Gallagher (heard), Trump (heard), Cheney, Melania (first name), Leota Baldwin, Cavallaro, Morgan, France and Kohler. Chris Kohler read the finance report. 1AUD = 68.47USc Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Main Beach. Brisbane was 12-24 today. Brisbane toms: 14-31. Mt. Gravatt toms: 12-30. Sunrise: 5:22am Sunset 5:51pm

No comments: