Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Wednesday Post 447

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2463 steps (so will definitely have cracked 2.5 grand before Wednesday's out XD); secondly, John piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Plan For Prayer'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Be Present In The Moment' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's  'The Speed Of Joy' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TEN MINUTES  online after I get back home from our GG social tonight!! *sigh*  But since nature called just before midnight I thought I'd  enjoy an awesome night's sleep until the morning; wonder why another full bladder  called again @ 1:50am? Enjoyed a delicious chicken bun that  I helped make for breakfast then went to Warrigal Square Woolies and bought groceries with PIG mum before coming home for lunch.  Had rice leftovers because tonight I'll be tucking into my first box of KFC for the year @ our GG group social! Dr. Esther and David are picking me up; we're getting takeaway from KFC! Unsure what's happening toms since the roster still says TBA for the 4-6pm shift; PIG mum said she's prolly taking Aunty Sally souvenir shopping somewhere since she's leaving either Thursday/Friday. Me, I'm looking forward to toms being ice cream night; a very little's always better than none @ all! Anyways,  hope everyone's  having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em.  ^^

No comments: