Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Wednesday Post 446b

 Heylo again and good evening! Logging in 3349 as my plodding total for Wednesday, since the new Wally mightn't have charged enough and won't turn on, hence why I've taken last Wednesday's plodding total, since PIG mum says I've done the same things today. Oh, and Joni's devotional topic's "You're One Of 'Those'. Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • At 1:55pm I sat over the loo for two tinkles and then @ 2pm Lena took me to table tennis. Pity there wasn't any cake, but Judy bought Lena and me two special passionfruit each; she says they're coloured differently and to eat with vanilla ice cream!  We've only got chocolate ice cream @ home, hence PIG mum said she'll gimme some yoghurt to eat with instead.
  • A storm started building as Lena drove me home; actually, table tennis ended ten minutes early to give everyone the best chance to get home before the storm hit!
  • Took a nice warm shower when I got home - hairwash today.  Also thanks to Lena who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was one yummy lil banana and one mug of delicious vanilla chai, unfortunately without any sweetener.
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 158TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post. Signed Lena off with my thanks and byes @ 6:30pm. She's back same time next week.
  • Once PIG mum came downstairs from her long arvo nap I asked her to please microwave me dinner coz I'd be going to Peter Pie's house for GG tonight but she was like no! Dad told you last week he'd not anymore! Cripes, I thought he meant he'd not starting from next year, not immediately! >< I quickly  Whatsapped  our GG and asked could I please join via Zoom. Phew, yes!
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup potato, one short stick of asparagus and two wee chunks of tasteless soup beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of fairly disgusting soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Joining GG via Zoom right now; we're doing a Bible study from Acts 10:9-48.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one loo trip after GG ends with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: