Sunday, October 6, 2024

Sunday Post 445c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3240 (see? Said I'd pass three grand ~ XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Wrong Kinda Expert". Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Shortly after I published the previous post, PIG mum ordered me off to shower.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 9%, but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before tapping the nice warm water off and calling PIG mum back.
  • After PIG mum dried my back and the back oof the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces neded tying.,
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: