Thursday, October 10, 2024

Thursday Post 446b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3169 (ha, I'm over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Friend Of Sinners'. Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • After using up the most important two hours of my day, I used the loo for two tinkles and then sat @ the gobbling :P table and asked dearest dad please to gimme some arvo tea, since I was gonna read for one hour and try to finish the Golden Fool!
  • Dad tossed me one banana and one plain cracker. Happily drinking my second cup of white tea (dad said he'd added honey but I couldn't taste any? XD), I sat down to read for one hour, hoping to finish The Golden Fool!
  • Well, I reached pg. 550 @ 4:47 but after reading for one hour I was still forty pages shy of finishing.  >< XD
  • Bree took me to book club! Only   five attended tonight (six if you count Bree) but we talked about EVERYTHING after the book and didn't finish until some librarian came over the speaker system saying we're closing in thirty minutes! XD
    Cheers,
    Em.  ^^

No comments: