Monday, October 7, 2024

Monday Post 445b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1972. Trust I'll have cracked 2000 before the night's out. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After I'd used up the most important two hours of the day, I used the loo for one tinkle and then headed down to the gobbling :P table and asking PIG mum to please feed me some arvo tea, since I was gonna read for one hour.
  • Instead, I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
  • Back inside, I happily started reading but was interrupted by PIG mum who demanded I let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a pear. I didn't mind too much since I was seated and could concentrate; besides, Ela worked quickly and I was done before dearest dad got home, meaning PIG mum couldn't show off to her how much power she's got over me, ha.
  • After eating the pear, two small thin circle crackers and drinking one big mug of delicious Chinese tea, I settled down to read for one hour, but this time PIG mum ordered that I head off and shower! Meaning third time lucky: after dinner tonight, I plan to read for forty-one more minutes.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I washed and  rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 9%, but happily leaned fully against the side rail and happily watered myself for another tinkle before tapping the nice warm water off and calling PIG mum back.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Melissa Downes) for the 157TH time: Crisafulli, Arvier, Fentiman, Inglis, Carlin, Netanyahu (heard), Rawlings, Burnie, Albanese, Vrdoljak, Shorten, Maimon, Abbott, Luttleproud, Creedon,  Goodwin, Arnold, Popovich (heard),Hewett, Steel, Cowie, Dutton (heard), Thelma (first name), Lonergan, Hunter (first name)(, Cowell, Raven (first name, heard), Oryn (first name), Keeley, Taimpikas, Bolt, Todhunter, Meninga,  Alamoti (heard), Munster,  Cleary, Chicco and Youngberry. Chris Kohler read the finance report. 68.04USc = 1AUD.Dominique Loudon read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Springfield Central. Brisbane was 18-32 today. Brisbane toms: 19-32. Mt. Gravatt toms: 17-32. Sunrise 5:19am Sunset 5:32pm

No comments: