Monday, October 14, 2024

Monday Post 446d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4000 exactly. Nice number, huh? Actually, 'twas 3995 but that number pissed me off enough that I stood and walked a quick five step circle to bring the total to exactly four grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: PIG mum'll  help me up, since Bree's not coming until 10am and taking me to Breathe for physio @ 10:45am.
  • Yay, she says I can buy a crunchy pork salad roll for lunch from the Pinelands Bakehouse after I buy groceries @ Woolies for her!
  • Bree will  see me home and showered before leaving @ 2pm; I'm looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, reading for one hour (might finish the  book club novel but have a Philippa Gregory historical fiction to start again since I've lost the bookmark XD) and watching the 6pm news for the 161ST time!  
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a  smashing  day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: