Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Wednesday Post 445b

 Heylo again and good evening! Have joined GG through Zoom since the parents said Cynthia's place was too faraway for dad to drive me to and pick me back up afterwards! But this morning I went grocery shopping with PIG mum @ the Warrigal Square Woolies and then @ 2pm Lena took me to play table tennis!  All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, readbyMelissaDownes) for the 153RD time: Arvier, Miles, Lawrence Crisafulli, Ford, Hanson, Inglis, Bavas, Godfrey, Hagari, Hughes, Probyn, Akaour, Wood, Albanese, Dutton, Croucher (heard), Vincart, Lambe, Ellis, Sydes, Coombs (heard), Todhunter, Markham, Deon (first name), Griffin, Tomasi, Vance, Walz, Trump (heard), Kennett, Starcevich, Neale, Munster, Hayes, Tsimpikas, Lyles, Brown, Martin Jackson Maguire, Coote, Meyer, Cobbo (heard), Dadswell, Turner, Axelrod, Klyne, Geran and Kohler. Chris Kohler read the finance report. 68.85USc =1AUD +110! Dominique Loudon read the sports report, and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from South Bank. Brisbane was 11-26. Brisbane tomorrow: 16-24. Mt Gravatt toms: 12-23. Sunrise: 5:26am sunset: 5:40pm Tonight we're studying Isaiah chapter fifty-five but toms I've super-frustrated since Karina's rostered down to mind me from 7:45am till 3:45pm; since NAB physio has ended for me this year I thought I'd FINALLY enjoy a shopping trip with lunch before coming home for a shower but rotten PIG mum has gone and cancelled it! >< I've asked Michelle please to give it back but if she doesn't perhaps expect a super-pissy plodding total for me since I may not head out. *sigh* I suppose the only thing I'm looking forward to's ice cream toms night, unless dad'll take us out for late night shopping and dinner ... *sigh* Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week~ Cheers, Em. ^^

P.S. Logging in Wednesday's plodding total @ 3349.

No comments: