Saturday, October 12, 2024

Saturday Post 446b

 Heylo again and good evening!  Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2474 (so I'm sure I'll have cracked 2.5 grand before the night's out XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Lonely Passion'. Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • At 2:55pm I used the loo once for two tinkles and then sat @ the gobbling :P table and waited for Aunty Cynthia.
  • When she arrived, she taught me not crocheting but painting! 
  • When she left, I used the loo for one tinkle and then sat, ate my delicious honey chicken sushi roll, drank my second mug of white tea with honey and continued reading; I planned to read for three hours today!
  • Only I'd read for just fifty more minutes when PIG mum tumbled downstairs from her afternoon nap and demanded that I shower.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud. Actually, I was all done after only 9%, but happily leaned fully against the right-side rail before tapping the nice warm water off and calling PIG mum back.
  • After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else, and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo seat I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, stamped both feet dry, washed and dried Era and then returned to the gobbling :P to keep reading; I wanted to read for three hours today!
  • I forgot when I reached/finished page fifty, but I reached page seventy-five @ 6:24pm, finished pg. 100 @ 6:53pm and reached pg. 111 @   7:09pm.
  • I'd just turned the computer back on when dearest dad came downstairs from his shower and summoned me for dinner.
  • Before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table, I used the loo for one tinkle first.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato, two tasteless slices of soup beef and like half a teaspoonful of yummy ham, egg and onion.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully brb after one more loo trip @  9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else looking forward to seeing everyone @  church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: