Friday, July 24, 2026

Friday Post 330

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4326 steps (sweet I'm over four grand; that that doesn't happen very often!); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'How To Defy Sinful  Desire'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'You Need More Of The Holy Spirit (1)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Anchored In  God' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still  owed FIFTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 168TH time!! Anyways, events for  today?

  • Yay,  what better way to end the working week than with my second awesome consecutive sleep last night? Like  yesterday, nature didn't call until 6:30am, and after  one pot  :P  trip I immediately did the exercises Winnie taught me to  prevent  further back pain before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Daddy Bear  and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her daily noisy  a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon,  she's let herself into my room  to hit me with the eye goo before  returning outside and awaiting the new carer's (Georgia's) arrival.
  • After she arrives and PIG mum instructs her to  gimme fifteen more minutes I'm  counting  down from 900 when suddenly the phone  starts ringing! I call "Phone!" and pray that it's UQ ringing no physio; when  PIG mum enters my room to pickup the phone  she mutters "It'd better not be the NAB ringing to cancel your appointment" but hallelujah, it was! :D XD
  • When  Georgia returns she tried to get me up, but  since she doesn't touch me and only  uses words I  just ignore her. XD When  she returns with PIG mum and I get poked in the face, I've gotta get up. XD In  her defence, she caressed my face, not poked.  XD
  • I use the pot :P  for one more tinkle and introduce myself to Georgia. Wow, she's only twenty-one and I'm her first ever client for CODA!! I feel privileged that Michelle trusts me to be a compliant client for  her very first shift. XD
  • We get me  kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush  teeth  before sitting over the loo for one tinkle. After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table with Georgia, who tells me that she had three Weet-Bix for breakfast. Just like me, she's a Weet-Bix kid!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting  surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Melissa Downes and Joel Dry) for the168TH time: Perrett, Trump  (heard), Millward, Herrero, Croucher, Albanese (heard), McGoverne, Frecklington, Griffith (heard), Ha-teya (first name), Conroy, Burnham (heard), Gripske, Purdie, Pointing, Marles, Jamieson (first  name), Greer, Chalmers (heard), Wilson, Greenslade, Rinehart (heard), Hodge (heard), Kennedy (heard), Marcolina, Godfrey, Herbert (heard), McCrae, Hannay,  Jenkins (heard), Bellamy (heard), Leidwanger, Munster (heard), Walters, Haas, Munster (heard), Maguire, Payten, Dearden (heard), Purdue (heard), Clifford (heard), Fox, Makenna (first name), Baily Farage, Angwin, Sinclair, Monika (first name), Kalkar, Wheeler, Armstrong, Issacs, Singh (heard), Pullar, Speer (heard), Martin, Mimi (first  name), Becker, Sheehy, Thomas (heard), Tadros, Hughes, Balme, Volpato and Kohler. Chris Kohler read the finance report (Telstra shares fell to $4.89), Bronte Gildea read  the sports report and  Luke Bradnam  read the weather report from Main Beach. Brisbane was 11-24 today. Brisbane toms:  8-22. Mt. Gravatt toms:  6-21. Sunrise: 6:33am Sunset 5:16pm

No comments: