Friday, July 24, 2026

Friday Post 330b

 Heylo again  and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4496 (so will  definitely pass 4.5 grand before   the night's out, sweet XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "Recognise Your Shepherd's Voice". Righteo, continuing events for Friday?

  • For breakfast I munch one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast very lightly spread with  avocado and for some reason  the PLATE (not the toast) very lightly sprinkled with salt (no worries, I just  lick the plate clean afterwards XD), one full mug of  water, all my usual  drugs :P and another mug of unsweetened Milo. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast I  ask Georgia please to gimme sun  sunscreen (face and both  hands)  then she walks behind me  back to   the bathroom before returning to the kitchen and washing the breakfast  stuff up. Over the loo, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! 
  • After washing and drying Era I climb into the backseat of Georgia's car and she tootles me off to Calamvale Central to get a haircut and buy groceries from Woolies. Thanks to her who kindly helped me with my seatbelt all day and phew, this time there was a disabled park available on arrival.
  • Didn't haveta wait for my  haircut - and duk'm'duk  was my hairdresser!  I have awful facial recognition so didn't know  'twas her but after the haircut finished she asked me, duk mmm duk and I  was like,  ohh, you!! XD I like haircuts here because it's the only time I'm instructed to look down; usually PIG mum just  screeches @ me to look up! 
  • Georgia brings a trolley  and we hike to the end and buy groceries for PIG mum. On the way back to the carpark I use the loo for one tinkle since we're headed to Underwood Park next and I'm unsure are there any toilets there.
  • At Underwood Lake I take a hike around the path and enjoy a lie-down in the sunlounge. I tell Geoorgia to  lie down on  your own sunlounge but she says nah and just sits cross-legged on  the low stone wall behind me and we chat. Pity we didn't see any turtles today  but Gimpy the water dragon appeared; he's so named since he's lost the tip  of his tail! o_O
  • When Georgia drove me home, PIG mum rang when we'd just entered Allan Cresc., demanding where are you?! You've got  OT @ 2pm, once Georgia leaves! I reply relax we've just turned  into   Yvonne Rd.
  • So a nice hot quickest shower for  me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Georgia who helped me  rinse out my  hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted lunch  was a tomato and onion toastie with only one slice of cheese and one huge mug of herbal  tea.
  • At 1:55am I sat over the loo  once more for  two tinkles then sat while PIG mum signed Georgia off (she's back 9:30am toms)  and let Ari inside.
    Ela did one hour of unfunctional exercises with   Era and then Era practised some handwriting by  writing out the recipe we're gonna cook  next  Friday! I told Ari I'd need line paper to write straight and she drew lines for me!
  • When Ari left I used the loo   for one tinkle then  sat down to have arvo tea (one plain cracker, one gloopy mouthful  of delicious passionfruit and another huge mug of  herbal tea) and read the Carmody novel  for one hour. Today I reached pg. 375 @ 4:21pm and finished arvo  tea @ 3:43pm.
  • Used loo for one tinkle, did my  daily Bible reading, plopped online for myself and watched the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 168TH time. All  the things I like recording are @ the bottom of the previous post. PIG mum got  dad to have dinner with  her but  without me @ 6:10pm. *sigh*
  • Receiving permission to come to dinner once the news ends, I use the loo for one tinkle, wash   and dry   Era then walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy  wombok, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup  potato, lotsa soup  onion anda little of PIG mum's salty meat brisket. Since the parents were already relaxing on the sofa watching YouTube, I  allowed Ela to rest in  my lap and both legs up onto  the foot rest and stuffed the  teatowel Peggy  uses for me  when I'm  eating my Tuesday bahn mi and enjoyed not having to  lean forward when I eat.
  • Dinner was washed down  with a third mug of herbal tea;  after taking the cup over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl   after  one last tinkle @ 9pm with my  final, final  plodding total for today, the final, final events for  tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: