Sunday, July 19, 2026

Sunday Post 330b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new  plodding  total  for Sunday now stands @ 3565 (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD) and secondly,  Joni's devotional topic's 'The Royal Official'.  Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Once the most important two hours of the day were  up, I used the  loo  for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then sat @ the gobbling :P peeled a banana for arvo tea, munched one plain  cracker, drank one huge mug of arvo  tea then finished sharing my Facebook memories then reading the Isobelle Carmody book for forty-seven minutes before  PIG mum ordered me off to  shower.
  • So a nice hot shower for me  - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I  also  softly, slowly  but most hatefully sang 20% of  shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was already done after only 9%, but happily leaned fully   against the right side rail and watered myself  for  another tinkle before calling PIG mum  back.
    Cheers,
    Em.  ^^

No comments: