Monday, July 13, 2026

Monday Post 330b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final good evening for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ exactly  2300 (nice number XD)  and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Rejoice In What God Has Given You' but thirdly and way most importantly I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and ONE MINUTE online after dinner tonight!! Righteo, potential final, final  events for Monday?

  • PIG mum returns to finish with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me too  walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo  for one  tinkle, wash and dry Era then   walk myself  slowly and safely out  to the gobbling  :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over..
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: