Sunday, July 26, 2026

Sunday Post 330c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2365. anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I spent about  seven minutes Facebooking.  XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly  and safely once more to the loo for  one tinkle and back, always above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help  me up since I've got a late morning appointment to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Will haveta ring CODA toms during breakfast if they've still  not   said who's minding me from 2-6pm.
  • Guessing we'll leave the grocery shopping till toms arvo after I've had physio with  Winnie?
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm  news for the 170TH time!
  • Anyways, hope  everyone has a smashing  week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: