Friday, July 24, 2026

Friday Post 330c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4570. Ha,  I'm just over 4.5  grand; that's even less common than four grand! XD Anyways, final, final  events for  tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I started reading  and sharing my Facebook memories.
  • At 9pm, I  walked  myself  once more slowly and safely to the loo  for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms:  Georgia's back minding me from 9:30am till  1pm, if  I've not scared her away.   XD Presuming  we'll buy my honey  chicken  sushi    roll from  Underwood MarketPlace plus any groceries PIG mum  wants from  Woolies before  coming home for  a shower and lunch. Fingers crossed Georgia will gimme three big mugs of white tea with  sweetener!
  • She'll drop me off @ church to play table tennis with dearest dad before leaving  @ 1pm;  after getting home I'm planning  to read all arvo since it's only Saturdays that I  can spend a blessed three hours reading. Oh, will ask Georgia to please find me a new  book  to read for toms arvo; surely I'll finish the Carmody one toms??
  • Maybe I'll watch  the  6pm  news bulletin  for the 169TH time but only if  dad waits for me  to eat  dinner! Otherwise I'll skip the  news to have dinner with him~
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing  week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: