Saturday, July 25, 2026

Saturday Post 330b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2545 (See? Told you I'd crack  2.5 grand! XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Walk Through It'. Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • After counting  down from 900, I announce to  Georgia that I'm hungry and swing myself over to the pot :P for one more tinkle. We  get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom  and brush teeth (my last time using my Harry Potter toothpaste; can't  brush my teeth with magic anymore XD), drink one tall cup of water then sit  over the loo proper. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! 
  • After washing and drying Era,  I head out to the gobbling :P table with Georgia. Breakfast is my once-weekly fried egg on one slice of dry  (unbuttered)  toast very lightly spread with  avocado, all  my usual drugs :P  and my first big mug of white tea sweetened with one spoonful  of honey. Over and after breakfast I happily read for thirty minutes.
  • While  Georgia closed and locked windows, I used the loo  for one more tinkle, washed and dried Era then climbed into the passenger seat of  Georgia's Echo.
  • Georgina tootles us off to Underwood MarketPlace, parks out the front  and grabs a trolley for us.
  • PIG mum only wants a jug of milk today and afterwards I head over to Sushi Creators and grab my honey chicken  sushi  roll before Georgia tootles me home and I  take a nice hot  shower -  hairwash today. Also thanks to Georgia who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing  Era to hold my stupid  right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed  and rekitted, lunch is  one bowl  of rice leftovers (thanks to Georgie who added some  soya sauce for me) and two more big mugs of white tea sweetened with one spoonful  of  honey. I happily read for another thirty-five minutes, finishing pg. 425 @ 12:44pm.
  • PIG mum gets home just when I'm about to  sit over the loo for two  more tinkles. Georgia tootles me off to  church  to play table tennis with dearest  there; after arrival I  sign  her  off  with my  thanks and byes. She's back next Friday and probably   taking me to  the NAB foor two hours' physio, provided they don't cancel again!
  • Had  great fun playing with  dad  who lemme win again~ Only he SMASHED a ball into my lower lip! ><" XD I told  PIG mum she'd better bok him for  me. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^

No comments: