Heylo again, good afternoon and please excuse the previous post; you know I always get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1569 steps (ha, I'm over 1.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'What it Means To Love Money'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Be An 'I Can' Person" and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Words That Honor God' but fifthly and way most importantly I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-ONE MINUTES online after I get home from physio and watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 170TH time!! Anyways, events for today?
- When dearest dad came and kissed me bye before going to work @ Uncle Stephen's place, 'twas still that early the Sun hadn't properly risen yet! Hence why I just pulled the covers back ovr me and continued happy snorings with Daddy Bear. XD
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Nine's, read my Melissa Downes and Joel Dry) for the 170TH time:
No comments:
Post a Comment