Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3734 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Business Of Doing The Impossible' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'll really still be owed ONE HOUR and SIX MINUTES online should PIG mum really boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm!! >< But just noting down that PIG mum and I went to Underwood Marketplace and bought knickers from KMart and groceries from Coles before Lana took me to table tennis - for the first time in one MONTH there was CAKE and there'll be cake next week too! :D I thought Lana was in her seventies/eighties but she's not even sixty yet! But she left @ 6:01pm after I'd showered and she'd cleaned the bathroom, even though her shift doesn't finish till 6:30pm. Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 166TH time, wolfed down dinner @ 6:30pm, sat over the loo for two more tinkles @ 7pm and Jenny gave me a lift to GG @ 7:15pm! Have finished that little booklet; we're now studying sth with Canva and today's title was You're Married To Christ. Toms I've forgotten who's taking me to GCCW but don't have anything happening afterwards. Hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
Wednesday, July 22, 2026
Wednesday Post 330c
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment