Monday, July 27, 2026

Monday Post 330e

 One final good evening  and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final  plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3940. Aww, sorry, not quite four  grand, maybe toms. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • Over and after afternoon tea, I happily read for forty-five minutes, finishing pg. 100 @ 5:48.
  • Lol, unsure why  dad keeps trying to  make the carers leave early? At 5:54pm he was already  telling me to use the loo and telling Verena he'd sign her off! Me: firstly, dad, I'm reading  for one more minute before going to the toilet and Verena's already said she'd help me put my vest on plus washup the arvo tea stuff and her shift doesn't end till 6pm so please don't send her away yet. XD
  • At 5:55pm I sat over the loo once for two more tinkles, put the  vest on, returned online and signed Verena off with my thanks and byes. She's said she'll shout  another bubble tea next time she minds me,  woo hoo!
  • Less than thirty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 170TH time. All the things I like  recording  are @ the bottom of today's second post.
  • Summoned to  dinner @ 7:40pm, I used the loo for one tinkle before sitting down  to the usual dinner.
  • Drank soup, took  bowl to sink, returned online and used loo for one more tinkle @ 9pm.
  • Toms: Peggy's minding  me from 9:30am till  4pm. We'll buy groceries from Pinelands Coles, buy my once-weekly lunch crunchy pork bahn mi from the Pinelands Bakehouse and come home for lunch. At 12:15pm Peggy's driving me out to the  NAB for a two hour session with Vincente then seeing  me home and showered before leaving @ 4pm.
  • Have already reminded PIG mum that she'd better gimme RICE for arvo tea since Lorraine's taking  me  to  Toastmasters toms night and I'm only getting an UnHappy Meal with an orange juice for dinner ... *sigh*
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing  day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S.  Tee hee I managed FIVE posts tonight! Yeah,  that's possible some Mondays but toms there'll only  be one/two  posts. XD

No comments: